Agenda 2023 coming soon...
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Papers – BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS 2023”.
Key topics for 2023:
- Future trends in battery management systems for next-generation EV battery packs
Understand the current scenario and future projections of BMS development from a global perspective of high energy density and fast charging battery development trends for electric vehicles.
- Exploring machine learning and artificial intelligence for the intelligent battery
Discover the latest breakthroughs in BMS engineering using machine learning and AI algorithms for better optimization of battery parameters for longer and safer battery operation.
- Latest research in battery topology for improving safety, durability, and efficiency
Evaluate innovations in mapping battery topology to accurately access the deterioration of the battery's state of health by aging and cycling.
- Case studies on Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) in electric vehicles
Case studies on Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) in EVs to complement the current BMS data-driven algorithms with an additional sensor fusion for accurate SOH assessment.
- Evaluating the features of the architecture of distributed, modular, and centralized BMS architecture
Gain insights into various BMS architectures, such as distributed, modular, and centralized BMS, and learn their benefits and limitations regarding hardware, wiring costs, and functional redundancy in its application.
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for battery management systems
Hear from key regulators and governing bodies on lithium-ion battery safety, especially on fire hazards caused by inferior design of the BMS.
Join us as a sponsor for this IQ International conference! Reach your target audience, limit competitor influence at the conference and become a keynote speaker, while sharing your company's solutions for this industry.
- Get registration discounts
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Additional marketing opportunities